Would you like to improve your well-being through exercise? Do you want more physical activity in your everyday life, but you don't know where and how to start?
UniMove's exercise counselling is aimed at students of the University of Oulu and Oulu University of Applied Sciences, who are motivated to increase physical activity in their everyday lives in order to feel better and stay healthy. Exercise counseling is free of charge and does not require a UniMove membership. To make an appointment for exercise counselling, please use the appointment calendar below. Mika Kankainen works as UniMove's exercise counsellor.
You can apply for exercise counselling if:
- you want support in getting started with exercise
- you need individual guidance to find a suitable form of exercise
- you need ways to make exercise a regular part of everyday life
Exercise counselling can take the form of a single visit or a process of several visits:
1. Exercise counselling is generally available on Tuesdays at 9-15 and occasionally on Thursdays. Book an appointment from the calendar. The consultation lasts 45 minutes.
2. Mark your appointment in your diary, as no further reminders will be sent.
3. If you need to cancel your appointment, you can do so yourself in the "Reservations" section of the appointment calendar.
4. Arrive at the waiting room KK237 (Linnanmaa Campus, Virransilta 2 floor) for your exercise counselling. The best way to find your way is to use the Campus Navigator.
Exercise counselling feedback form
We ask for your feedback on the exercise counselling so that we can improve our service.