Would you like to improve your well-being through exercise? Do you want more physical activity in your everyday life, but you don't know where and how to start?
UniMove's exercise counselling is aimed at students of the University of Oulu and Oulu University of Applied Sciences, who are motivated to increase physical activity in their everyday lives in order to feel better and stay healthy. Exercise counselling is available throughout the spring (until June 18).
You can apply for exercise counselling if:
- you want support in getting started with exercise
- you need individual guidance to find a suitable form of exercise
- you need ways to make exercise a regular part of everyday life
Applying in exercise counselling:
- Exercise counseling is free of charge and does not require a UniMove customership. The costs of possible exercise sessions, such as visits to the gym, must be paid by yourself.
- Those applying for exercise counselling must be motivated to change their exercise behavior and ready to commit to the exercise counselling process.
- You can apply for exercise counselling by filling out the form below. Depending on your choice, the exercise counsellor will contact you either by phone or email to arrange the first meeting.
Exercise counselling process:
- Exercise counselling includes a maximum of five meetings with an exercise counsellor. The contents of the meetings are planned according to your needs and goals.
- The duration of one meeting is approx. 45 minutes.
- At the first meeting, your situation will be comprehensively discussed, goals will be set and a plan will be drawn up to achieve them.
- Meetings can be held face-to-face or remotely.
- An exercise counsellor is there to help and support you so that you can find ways to be physically active that suit your life situation and that you like, but you are the one who makes the change!
Mika Kankainen will work as UniMove's exercise counsellor from January 16, 2023.
Exercise counselling application form (visible only to haka-registered users)
Exercise counselling feedback form
Visible only to haka-registered users.