- The shift is only for the group indicated in the application. The shift or part of it must not be dealt forward.
- A contact person must be appointed for the shift. The person in charge of the shift will take care of obtaining the key or code required for the sports venue and will be responsible for them. They must not be passed on to outsiders.
- All participants in the shift must be students / staff of the universities and must have paid the UniMove sports fee.
- All users of the shift enroll for each sports session using the UniMove sports calendar on the website (in use from 1.9.2022). The responsibility for registration rests with the individual user, not with the person in charge of the regular shift.
- Shift utilization is controlled by monitoring the number of participants and by random checks on shifts. If there are no participants in the shift three times in a row, UniMove has the right to cancel the regular shift.
Use of facilities and equipment
- In the sports facilities you can only engage in suitable forms of exercise or other separately agreed activities.
- In addition to the allocated sports venue, there are dressing rooms in use, unless otherwise agreed.
- The user can use basic sports equipment of the sports facility, such as game nets and goals. The equipment must be used properly and returned to its proper place. In the event of a breakdown of equipment, UniMove must be notified immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The user will compensate for the damage caused.
- All users must follow the order and the instructions of the staff in the sports facilities. The user ensures that the doors remain closed during the shift. The user also makes sure that no unauthorized persons enter or stay in the premises during the shift.
- The shift schedule is followed and the sport facility must be empty at the start of the next shift.
- Alarm systems will be installed in accordance with the shift schedule. The shift user is responsible for the alarms and their costs caused intentionally or unintentionally.
- The sport facilities must be left in a clean and proper condition. If the user causes the need for additional cleaning, the user will be charged for additional cleaning.
Cancellation of the shift
- UniMove has the right to cancel the shift temporarily. Those who lose their turn are not entitled to compensation for the lost turn. If the group no longer needs a shift, it must be canceled as soon as possible by e-mail email@example.com.
Updated 20.6.2022. All rights reserved.