Registration and sports fee
Payment of the sports fee and registration for sports courses is only possible for HAKA-registered users. HAKA login ensures your right to use the services.
This is how you start using UniMove's services:
- HAKA log in from the top left of the page using your University username and password. Registration costs nothing and does not oblige you to purchase services. By accepting the newsletter marketing upon signing up, you will stay up-to-date on UniMove's services and events.
- By paying the sports fee in the online store, you get the right to use and register for weekly instructed classes and ball game shifts. In addition, you are entitled to the customer benefits as well as discounts on sports courses. The rights are activated immediately after purchase. Sometimes activation requires logging out as well as re-logging in after the purchase.
- Download free UniMove-app to your mobile phone from AppStore or Google Play. In the application, you will find a UniMove mobile card, which serves as proof of payment of the sports fee. The mobile card shows the validity period of your access to sports services. In addition, the app allows you to see the latest UniMove news and receive push notifications about sudden changes in classes and shifts.
- The customer must be able to prove their membership when using the sports services either through the mobile application or alternatively through the "My information" --> "Access rights" section of UniMove's online store.
Prices for students (University of Oulu and Oulu University of Applied Sciences):
- 50 euros / academic year (1.9.–31.8.)
- 30 euros / autumn semester (1.9.–31.12.)
- 33 euros / spring semester (1.1.–31.8.)
- 15 euros / summer (1.5.–31.8.)
Prices for staff (University of Oulu and Oulu University of Applied Sciences) and students (other universities):
- 60 euros / academic year (1.9.–31.8.)
- 40 euros / autumn semester (1.9.–31.12.)
- 43 euros / spring semester (1.1.–31.8.)
- 25 euros / summer (1.5.–31.8.)
Payments include 10 % VAT. The Sports Pass cannot be paid by sports/culture vouchers.